Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

I am admitting my addiction...

Clay Jam, 2012.

I downloaded the APP Clay Jam earlier this year, but never played it. Tapping in to my inner OCD, I began playing last weekend when I got home. I admit it, I've not been able to think about anything other than completing all the levels and solving the game. I sat for hours (I mean ridiculous hours) to move a little forward every day.

I am honored and happy to say that yesterday at around 4:30 p.m., I defeated the last monster and was awarded with a clay-day parade. I thought this was pertinent for my holiday home-visit to Clay, New York.

Of course, today there's much snow that has fallen and I should have saved my play time for now, but that is not how OCD works. I needed the game resolved immediately and that is why I spent the last week paving a way for my little marble to collect blotches of monster dough.

When I was younger, it wasn't me who played, but Casey. I coached. Things have changed and I now have deleted the application - it's gone. I no longer have the distraction and I am thankful.

No more games in 2013, okay?


No comments:

Post a Comment