Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

I guess they met at Starbucks

The video is from Best In Show (2000) and the spoof of characters created to depict the eccentricity around dog lovers. I'm not quite sure I get it, but my niece will be performing to this (with a wonderful piano tune) during the 2013 Winterguard Season. As plans have it, I will be able to make it to Rhode Island where she will compete in a northeast regional.

I got a preview this week and the potential is there for the Northstars to continue this growing legacy.
I am guessing that they are going for whimsical and funny, although that is not the way it has been portrayed thus far. Now that I made the connection to the Christopher Guest spoof, I am thinking there's a lot of potential to add whimsical flare to the "script".

We shall see. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment