Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I learned something new about grocery stores in Connecticut

Last night, my administrative assistant and I went to Big Y to stock up on lunch supplies for tomorrow and to prepare for another round of pizza on Friday. I enjoyed the experience and her nephew was stellar helping me load the cart. That is...until he wanted candy and then to ride the cart he wanted.

No, he was not as hilarious as this young man, but he was pretty fun. In ripping my hands from the handle, he pushed my hand into his eye which made the scenario more entertaining. And then Lois, like my sister Cynde, and my sister, Casey, turned it on me as if I was the reason the shopping experience was a little stressful. "You bring it on, Bryan," I was told, "Because you are a big kid yourself."

True dat. Yet, I'm also Willy Wonka. I'm all about giving presents and sweets to the kid that doesn't ask. And I returned home to silence, SILENCE, where I was able to work quietly. For this, I can understand why it's my fault. I do have an escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment