or I won't.
"Can you drop me off at my sister's weekend home? It's just down the street."
Sure.
"I've never driven into a gated community before...do I need a password?"
"No, it will open automatically. And it's not a gated community...it's my sister's weekend home. She comes here with the kids in the summer."
"Well, it's a lot of land and a nice pool."
"They like to swim."
"But the beach is right there."
"Not always in a salt-water mood."
"My allergies are burning my eyes. Can I use the kitchen sink?"
Sure.
"The kitchen's white"
"They like things clean."
"Wait, aren't those chairs made out of ostrich leather?"
"Why of course. Want to see the vintage cars they keep here in the garage?"
For real estate transactions in South Hampton, click this link.
In my my next life, I want to have a summer home in the Hamptons so I can host parties and let friends visit a beautiful part of the country.
"Can you drop me off at my sister's weekend home? It's just down the street."
Sure.
"I've never driven into a gated community before...do I need a password?"
"No, it will open automatically. And it's not a gated community...it's my sister's weekend home. She comes here with the kids in the summer."
"Well, it's a lot of land and a nice pool."
"They like to swim."
"But the beach is right there."
"Not always in a salt-water mood."
"My allergies are burning my eyes. Can I use the kitchen sink?"
Sure.
"The kitchen's white"
"They like things clean."
"Wait, aren't those chairs made out of ostrich leather?"
"Why of course. Want to see the vintage cars they keep here in the garage?"
For real estate transactions in South Hampton, click this link.
In my my next life, I want to have a summer home in the Hamptons so I can host parties and let friends visit a beautiful part of the country.
No comments:
Post a Comment