Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

I think this is Abu

I found this video in my files, too. I am thinking it is Abu and Lossine must have filmed it when they were visiting Connecticut. I wish they were with me in Long Island, but that is not how the history was written.

Day one of vacation?

A complete washout. It has not stopped raining since I arrived (but the forecast does show promise of nice whether for the next few days. Also got to see my cousin, his girls, and his wife, Sue. Always fascinating to see the home front of busy people and what life looks like behind the scenes. It is always a hectic ordeal when having young people around (see KC & Jacob for fish patrol).

Great dinner. Good company. Internet access and lots of books. I will be alright for the next couple of days. I think I shall head to the beach, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment