Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Perhaps the best story thus far in Connecticut

Two red-tail hawks have been causing mischief in Fairfield County. I woke up this morning to read the article about aggressive birds that areattacking residents and students near Ludlowe High School. It appears the aviators are over confident on the size of prey it can take down.

The story humored me because it is not an everyday occurrence. Fairfield County is a well-known mecca for amazing wealth and, for this reason, I find it funny. I think Saturday Night Live needs to spoof this story for its potential. Any time the rich and ridiculous are bothered by a nuisance I am ready for a chuckle. There is tremendous parody that might come from this.

Conservationists are likely to remove the birds for a while in hopes they will calm down once split and that their egos will be toned. There is a nest in the area and these beaked wonders want it protected.

Mother Nature 1, Fairfield residents 0. Go Hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment