well, luck. And luck is that something caught my eye that didn't look quite right.
I told my sister Casey that I was going to return a gift to her in Monday's mail. It's too late for that, but I can post about the present she and her family left for me on my Monday morning post.
Yep, it was a dirty diaper and it was tucked away behind one of my couch cushions. As my roommate's friend noted, "Wow. How did you see that? It really blended in."
Yes, Mr. J.C. is on his way to being potty trained but he still has his mishaps as evident here in the package they left in Connecticut last week. They say dogs and cats mark their territory...boy, I guess Jacob does, too.
And my sister's response? "I know it is wrong, Bryan. But you have to admit...it's kind of funny."
I agree. But revenge is even more hilarious.
I told my sister Casey that I was going to return a gift to her in Monday's mail. It's too late for that, but I can post about the present she and her family left for me on my Monday morning post.
Yep, it was a dirty diaper and it was tucked away behind one of my couch cushions. As my roommate's friend noted, "Wow. How did you see that? It really blended in."
Yes, Mr. J.C. is on his way to being potty trained but he still has his mishaps as evident here in the package they left in Connecticut last week. They say dogs and cats mark their territory...boy, I guess Jacob does, too.
And my sister's response? "I know it is wrong, Bryan. But you have to admit...it's kind of funny."
I agree. But revenge is even more hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment