...this time over turkey in Connecticut.
There was a bit of a scuffle in preparation for Thanksgiving this week because my administrative assistant insisted (say that ten times fast) on making the potatoes. That's my territory and within the few things I know how to contribute for gatherings. On Thursday morning, she sent the following video:
It is of her scrubbing the bathtub in preparation of mashing the potatoes with her feet. She worked with her nephew to stage this performance and, to borrow a Swedish saying, to get my goat. I laughed all morning when I saw it (and I post this to admit that her potatoes were really good and I'm glad she was given the authority to make them).
Thankful for the comedy.
There was a bit of a scuffle in preparation for Thanksgiving this week because my administrative assistant insisted (say that ten times fast) on making the potatoes. That's my territory and within the few things I know how to contribute for gatherings. On Thursday morning, she sent the following video:
Thankful for the comedy.
No comments:
Post a Comment