Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Leftovers

Well, I didn't make it to Cicero for Easter dinner, but I did make creamed potatoes for my own delight. Actually, there was a gathering where I brought my potatoes and we also had Mac & Cheese, Asparagus, Ham, Lasagna, Green Bean Casserole, and Ricotta Cheese Cake. I am hoping the doggy bag I brought home will last me until Thursday, when I head out west to Oklahoma.

I love my potatoes. Each time I make them I get a little better at it and I have learned to make way too many so I have them left over. I'm sad to learn, though, that I missed Nikki's super model session with my mom. I guess Mother Sue is extra delicate when balancing on those long, crooked purple toes.

And so my first Easter away is now history. I woke up thinking I could take another day moseying around the house but I looked at my schedule and see I am booked solid all day. Giant Ugh. Kill me, Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment