Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

In Celebration of Everything Lois

Yesterday was National Administrative's Assistance Day. The traffic was insane so I didn't get to a store in time (for roses or chocolate), so I recruited one of my students and his Ukelel,e and my administrative assistant's sister, the incredible Pam Kelly, to serenade the one and only Lois Minto in her office of the Connecticut Writing Project.

This is the first time I've uploaded cell phone footage so I hope it works.

Facing the piles of work on my desk, this brief interlude yesterday made my life so much more enjoyable. Now, if only I can get the entire state of Connecticut to sing along with Austin's Ukelele. What a great guy! And Pam, wonderful impromptu singing!

Finally, Lois. As always, thanks for all you do. I couldn't ask for a more outstanding administrative assistant. Your humor, clever wit, dedication, and irreplaceable friendship deserve the Powerball several times over.

No comments:

Post a Comment