Well, Oklahoma, I have returned to Connecticut and used your dream catcher for the first time. I appreciated the generous gift and placed it on the window by my bed. Although I don't have the luxury of hotel sleeping (overstuffed pillows and down comforters to shelter me from air conditioning) I do go to bed each night with optimism for a good night's sleep. There could not be a better talisman to depart Tulsa with. We know how important it is to dream and, given budget restraints felt everywhere, I believe there was a need to be reminded that hope still exists. It simply needs to be snagged from the air.
So much of what we desire costs absolutely nothing. It is the company of creative people, hard workers, passionate souls, and curious minds.
We must be the weavers so that others can catch their dreams, too. #USN2012
No comments:
Post a Comment