I'm a little north of my friend in New Jersey, but I feel her hedonist ways, especially when the sky is blue, the air is with little humidity and the temperature is in the lower 80s. In other words, I found it very difficult to stay in this weekend and to do indoor work: cleaning, prepping for the week, laundry and watching t.v.
Instead, I sat by a pool, walked, mowed the lawn and did everything I could to not be inside. This is the vice of summering in the northeast (and as I said in my southern days, when the weather is good it is almost impossible to accomplish anything but relaxation and the thrill of soaking in a great day.
Ah, but it is Monday, Ms. Jersey, and I didn't quite get the tan you did. I tried.
Instead, I sat by a pool, walked, mowed the lawn and did everything I could to not be inside. This is the vice of summering in the northeast (and as I said in my southern days, when the weather is good it is almost impossible to accomplish anything but relaxation and the thrill of soaking in a great day.
Ah, but it is Monday, Ms. Jersey, and I didn't quite get the tan you did. I tried.

No comments:
Post a Comment