I have officially arrived back to Connecticut for summer classes, summer institutes, and transitioning to the post-doctoral life. I am going to hold the last week and a half close to my heart to inspire the new beginning and start to what is to come next.
Do I have a clue? Nope. Do I want one? Nope.
So far, everything has happened for a reason and I am still open for more of that. Many say that it takes ambition to bring things to fruition, but I have doubted that. Yes, I'm ambitious, but things arrive as they will and I won't stress worrying about what is to happen. Instead, "Whatever will be, will be."
Rhiannon purchased this quote for me before I left: There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
Today is a new beginning and everything begins today anew.
This seems like a good piece of advice to restart my work at Fairfield University.
And so, Monday...it all begins now. What? No idea here.
Do I have a clue? Nope. Do I want one? Nope.
So far, everything has happened for a reason and I am still open for more of that. Many say that it takes ambition to bring things to fruition, but I have doubted that. Yes, I'm ambitious, but things arrive as they will and I won't stress worrying about what is to happen. Instead, "Whatever will be, will be."
Rhiannon purchased this quote for me before I left: There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
Today is a new beginning and everything begins today anew.
This seems like a good piece of advice to restart my work at Fairfield University.
And so, Monday...it all begins now. What? No idea here.
No comments:
Post a Comment