I am residing in Connecticut. I am in a new location with a new colleague named Lois Minto. She is my administrative assistant and right hand, left hand, elbow, and foundation for the Connecticut Writing Project. Yesterday, we were discussing "ego surfing" and how one can type a name into Google and find information on them (including images). She didn't believe me so we typed in her name.
I'm proud to say that the photograph of Lois Minto, my assistant, is on the right. This is her mug in 2004 as it was taken at the Beardsly Zoo in Bridgeport. I'm serious. This is the best image that came up when we did an internet search of her name.
She assures me this is what life is like in her world before her a.m. cigarette and coffee. She stated, "Bryan...you wouldn't recognize me before 8 a.m.l"
Actually, her sister, Pam, declares, "Nope...this is the Lois I've always loved and cherished. She is my family's savior and I love her just the way she is."
Thursday's assignment. Google your name. See what you get.
I'm proud to say that the photograph of Lois Minto, my assistant, is on the right. This is her mug in 2004 as it was taken at the Beardsly Zoo in Bridgeport. I'm serious. This is the best image that came up when we did an internet search of her name.
She assures me this is what life is like in her world before her a.m. cigarette and coffee. She stated, "Bryan...you wouldn't recognize me before 8 a.m.l"
Actually, her sister, Pam, declares, "Nope...this is the Lois I've always loved and cherished. She is my family's savior and I love her just the way she is."
Thursday's assignment. Google your name. See what you get.

No comments:
Post a Comment