Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Specks

I picked up another pair of sunglasses (not that the sun is out in Connecticut, but because I am being optimistic). Abu stole my other pair when I was home in Syracuse, so when I stopped to get a new IPhone case (and failed) I found a cheap pair of glasses.

Happy Memorial Day weekend.

I also picked up a bunch of plants and did yard work. It is bothersome not to own a home and I feel like it isn't my responsibility, but I can't live a life that isn't dirty. I like getting my hands in the soil and uncovering earthworms. It brings me happiness and although my lawn doesn't get a lot of sun, I am hopeful it will get just enough so things will grow. Lord knows we have had enough rain.

And I think I will clean this weekend. I have to score a lot of essays for the English department and work on a couple of grants, but I speculate I will enjoy this work. Why? I got new shades and so I'm feeling more pep in my step.

No comments:

Post a Comment