Good Bye, San Diego. I leave your warm weather, your blue skies, and the phenomenal company of literacy scholars to an evening of four hours sleep and a flight across country. I will be without the use of my laptop for the majority of the day and, exhausted, I may simply peruse the ol' tools: Books. That is the plan of action.
At breakfast yesterday, I had the pleasure of eating with seals (no, I didn't eat seals, but they played next to my table at the morning buffet).
What a beautiful location of the U.S.
This post is my last testimonio while here.
Here's to travel, as tiring as it has all been. Better yet, here's to professional friendships that keep me invigorated and alive.
At breakfast yesterday, I had the pleasure of eating with seals (no, I didn't eat seals, but they played next to my table at the morning buffet).
What a beautiful location of the U.S.
This post is my last testimonio while here.
Here's to travel, as tiring as it has all been. Better yet, here's to professional friendships that keep me invigorated and alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment