This is what becomes of me by Friday.
I'm taking a semester of grant writing, teaching, directing, coordinating, presenting, traveling, reading and writing and winding it up in a momentary break of procrastination. I often wonder what people without photo booth do when they want to relieve stress. This is meditation, Bryan style.
I did make it to the gym, organized my office before the volumes of projects arrive needing to be graded, and successfully participated in meetings. Even so, I took a couple of seconds to put stickers on my eyes to remind myself of the playful world I've always loved and cherished - evidence for the court, I suppose. The humor keeps me sane and I guess I should be faulted for that. This is what Connecticut does to you a week and a half away from holiday break. I'm stoked I still have it in me at this time of year.
I'm taking a semester of grant writing, teaching, directing, coordinating, presenting, traveling, reading and writing and winding it up in a momentary break of procrastination. I often wonder what people without photo booth do when they want to relieve stress. This is meditation, Bryan style.
I did make it to the gym, organized my office before the volumes of projects arrive needing to be graded, and successfully participated in meetings. Even so, I took a couple of seconds to put stickers on my eyes to remind myself of the playful world I've always loved and cherished - evidence for the court, I suppose. The humor keeps me sane and I guess I should be faulted for that. This is what Connecticut does to you a week and a half away from holiday break. I'm stoked I still have it in me at this time of year.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment