Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Shout out to my favorite voice

and it's not because he strikes me as a Brown School kid, either. It's just because his quirky look, his amazing throw-back voice, and his story to get to the stage where he is has made me lift my head from the keyboard on Monday nights (normally, I listen to NBC, but seldom do I look up). He's quirky enough to catch my attention.

and because it is grading season and I'm on a marathon to get everything read so I can enter grades and focus on the holidays.

and because distractions are somewhat nice this time of year.

and because he's Cee-Lo's guy (and that's a Brown School character, too).

and because I want him to be contracted to make a holiday album singing about white Christmas (and I want it to snow).

and because I'm procrastinating.

and because I'm for the underdog and the black horse in most everything I do.

and because he doesn't look the part of everything Hollywood these days.

and because the winner is going to be revealed any second now,

and it won't be Nicholas David because he will get third.

No comments:

Post a Comment