Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Home Sweet Home

So nice to return to my xmas lights and pillow. And by the time you read this, I hope to have had a phenomenal night's sleep.

I leave this Sunday's post with two snapshots of my time in San Diego that I will recall fondly in reflecting on this year's LRA conference. This should be a seal on the time spent at Humphrey's Half-Moon Inn on Shelter Island. Humphrey's is famous as a music venue in the city and I was stoked to learn after breakfast that Seal actually played there (photo). More memorable, however, were the seals that swam in the water as I ate breakfast (sadly, I did not capture them while they did...but it was out this window).

If ever you are in San Diego, I hope you stay and dine at Humphrey's. It has a wonderful feel to it - the evidence of legendary magic is easily felt.

Now, time to wind down the rest of the semester. Breathe in. Breathe out.

Much to be done to close out my courses and to prepare for 2013 when the Mayans bring forth the end of the world. Perhaps, as the demise arrives, I will listen to the following:



No comments:

Post a Comment