Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

First snowman in a good 15 years!

Yesterday was Barnwell Sunday with Abu and Lossine. We grabbed the snow gear and decorated the front yard with Frosty so that Santa would be welcome tonight. Inside, Dave and Casey baked cookies to prepare forthe visit, as well. Things are looking good in Manlius and think the ol' bearded one should have no problem bringing packages to this home.

We also started another tradition last night: Heids Hotdogs and Lights on the Lake. Wait. A tradition means it will be customary to repeat. This is highly unlikely, although Pop make it more enjoyable with wisecracks here and there ("I heard SU has a new section this year - I'm sure the Bernie Fine display will be something to gawk at.")

And, for the first time in 21 years, I'm spending the night away from my parents. I'm testing out a sleepover in Manlius simply to see what it's like. I'm wondering if I will have french toast awaiting me when I wake up. We shall see.

HAPPY EVE, FRIENDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment